Although this is a soft launch, we're offering all of the major features we planned, right out of the gate:
- Conventional AMM and StableSwap 4Pool (USDT, USDC, USDP, and Dai)
- Gemstone NFTs, providing reduced trading fees
- Unique generative gem NFTs for every user profile
- Yield farming, with RUBY and SKL rewards on selected liquidity pools
- RUBY staking
- Secure, fast migration of assets from Ethereum mainnet via the Skale IMA Bridge, and instant transfers between SKALE Chains
- Zero gas fees, enabling trades of any size and yield farming for any amount of capital
- Liquidity Optimization at the protocol level
- Fast confirmation times and finality, with no front-running
- Two further classes of reward gems, including APY boosts and reduced early-exit penalties for LPs, will be released in the near future
Collect Rare Gemstone NFTs With DeFi Utility
Upon completing their first transaction, all users receive a profile gemstone NFT, generated from a randomly-generated set of parameters. Any address that does not hold a profile NFT will automatically have one generated on its next transaction, so if you don't like your profile gem, transfer it out of your account or burn it to receive a new one. Any number of new profile gems can be minted.
Watch out for the first NFT raffles, in which users will be able to buy tickets to win gemstones that reduce trading fees, increase APYs, and provide other platform perks!
Earn RUBY Liquidity Mining Rewards
100 million RUBY tokens have been allocated for yield farming rewards. These tokens will be distributed over a period of five years. Pools that will initially pay RUBY rewards include:
- StableSwap 4Pool (USDT, USDC, USDP, and Dai)
Find out more in Earn And Burn: Exploring Ruby's Token Economics.
Send Us Your Feedback!
Start trading on Ruby.Exchange, or deposit liquidity to earn trading fees and RUBY rewards. You'll find everything you need on Ruby's all-in-one Dashboard. Smart contracts can be found in Ruby's GitHub repository.
Following our soft launch, we're keen to gather feedback and refine the platform as much as possible. Please let us know your thoughts, including any new features you'd like to see.